Sock Aid Slocks InnovaGoods
The Slocks InnovaGoods sock and stocking aid enables you to put socks on much more quickly and easily, with total comfort and in just 3 steps without the need to bend down. A great help when it comes to getting dressed and for making day-to-day life much easier, especially for the elderly, obese or overweight, those suffering from pain, injuries or reduced mobility, pregnant women, etc.
- Ergonomic, flexible, smooth, non-slip design
- Fits most types of socks
- Safe and easy to use, does not damage socks
- Facilitates independence when getting dressed, without the help of another person
- Ideal for the elderly and people with mobility issues
- 2 robust bands with a length of approx. 70cm each
- 2 large grip handles for comfortable handling and a firm hold
- Compact and lightweight, takes up little space to store and transport easily
To put the socks on, just follow 3 simple steps:
- Place the sock on the support at the end of the sock aid.
- Hold the bands with your hands and leave the support on the floor with the sock on it.
- Insert the foot into the opening of the sock, slide the foot and pull the bands upwards until the sock fully covers the foot.
Not suitable for compression stockings. Cleaning with a damp cloth is recommended.
- main use: Sock Aid
- Original design: Ergonomic
- Non-slip: Firm hold
- Characteristics: Flexible and adaptable
- Soft and pleasant touch: Quality materials
- Grab and control handle: x2
- Easy to use: Convenient and easy to use
- Compact: Takes up a small amount of space
- Light and manageable: Easy to transport and store
- Easy to clean: Clean with a wet cloth
- Not suitable for: Compression Socks
- Recommended use: Senior citizens, people with reduced mobility, obese, pregnant women, etc.
- Approx. dimensions: 12 x 22,5 x 7 cm
- Packaging in 24 languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Slovenian, Greek, Czech, Bulgarian, Croatian, Slovakian, Estonian, Russian and Latvian