Viscoelastic Mattress Innovarelax PureComfort (120 x 180 cm) InnovaGoods
Discover the range of InnovaRelax mattresses from the InnovaGoods brand, a range of mattresses made with the latest generation materials that offer maximum comfort at the best price. The InnovaRelax mattresses are made of hypoallergenic fibres with a downy feel to increase the ventilation of the mattress on both sides and avoid it becoming mis-shapen. At the same time, the "aloe vera stretch" fabric is 100% antibacterial, natural and made with high density, quilted, hypo-allergenic, soft fibres. All InnovaRelax mattresses from InnovaGoods are OEKOTEX Class 1 certified: These products are suitable for babies and are environmentally friendly. Additional information: InnovaRelax mattresses are sent packaged and compressed to improve their transport and conservation; we recommend you avoiding using sharp objects to open them, as well as waiting 24/48 hours for the mattress to regain its initial shape.
- Properties: Anti-bacterial
- Certificate: Oeko-Tex 1. ISO 13485
- Breathable: Yes
- Maximum weight per person: 90 kg
- Adaptability: Medium adaptability
- Firmness: Medium firmness
- Viscoinstant at 2 cm
- Visco Graphene
- 3D woven lower fabric. Ultra-breathable fabric, prevents excess heat during the night while maintaining perfect aeration between the fabrics that make up the mattress.
- Upper stretch anti-dust mite fabric. Quilted fabric, prevents humidity during the colder months. Softer and more enveloping
- Inner core: Super Nature PUR 26 Kg/m³ (different densities). The main material that makes up the core of the Innovarelax mattresses. It is a high density HR foam, consisting of open cells to improve breathability between layers, preventing the accumulation of heat flow and therefore excess heat during the night.
- Approx. dimensions: 120 x 180 cm
- Thickness: 20 cm
- Country/Region of manufacture: Made in Europe. Made in Spain