Classic Madrid: 3-Hour free walking tour
Discover the city highlights, history, colors & people, all of which make Madrid a tourist hotspot for millions around the world. Tour provided by City Secreto.
Free - Tip Based
- Time: 10:30—13:30 (3h) And 13:30 - 16:30 (3h)
- Meeting Point: Plaza del Callao
- Day: Everyday
What will you discover?
"The most Spanish city in Spain" as Hemingway has stated, has everything to offer. Vibrant shopping centers, restaurants and nightlife, a city of museums and contemporary street art and full of parks, gardens and unbelievable landscape.
Madrid is the home of the Royal family and some of Spain´s most famous and most legendary film stars.
Join us on a classic free tour of Madrid - alongside monuments and ancient palaces you will encounter flamenco clubs, bull-fighting arenas, football legends and lots of other cultural attractions. The tour will take place across the Royal Theatre, the city´s main squares and among local culinary institutions who coined the word “tapas” which is now used all over the world.
This is a must for anyone visiting the city who truly wants to feel the speed and the rhythm of the city, so we recommend planning it for the beginning of your trip. The tour includes the highlights of the city, as well as its more hidden treasures. We offer a rich experience of both the geography, history and culture of Madrid.
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
Meet new people
• Learn about the Spanish history and culture by foot
• Discover Hidden highlights
• 3 hours free guided tour
• Unique experience with amazing local guide
• Tips for your spare time in the city
What to bring & important info:
• Professional guidance, city map, Tips for your spare time and an atmosphere that only Madrid can provide.
• Wheelchair accessible.
• The tour is free, based on tips of your budget.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
• The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• Comfortable shoes.
• bottle of water.