Cold-effect Facial Glass Globes Friballs InnovaGoods 2 Units
The Friballs InnovaGoods cold-effect facial globes are an original solution to improving the appearance of the skin, achieving a rejuvenating effect that gives you younger and more radiant looking skin. This new Korean beauty technique has provided excellent results in daily skincare, which is why its use has spread, making it an appealing trend in the facial care market.
- Natural method, reusable, no chemical products or side effects
- Foam rubber handle insulates you from the cold and provides better grip and more comfortable use
- Cooling: 10 mins in the fridge before each use (never use the freezer)
- Multifunction: facial massage with many benefits, daily use (5-15 mins)
- Cold-effect: refreshing, toning, firming, relaxing, soothing, repairing
- Improves skin firmness and elasticity, an anti-ageing treatment
- Boosts the effects of creams, serums, tonics and other beauty products
- Prevents and reduces sagginess, wrinkles, expression lines, bags and dark circles around the eyes, redness, pores, acne, etc.
These facial massage globes apply the benefits of cold therapy, they are very easy to use and are suitable for all skin types. Once they have cooled in the fridge, simply hold them by the handle and softly roll them over the skin for a few minutes using upward and downward movements.
They can also be used to massage any other area of the body, or for relieving headache, fever, heatstroke, etc.
- Foam rubber
- Distilled water
- Design: Ergonomic
- Natural: Without side effects
- Free of chemical and toxic products
- Type: Cold Effect
- Multifunction: Facial care
- Properties: Rejuvenating Treatment
- Anti-ageing: Improve the condition and look of the skin
- Suitable for refrigerator: 10 min
- Suitable for freezer: No
- Easy to use: Convenient and easy to use
- Daily use recommended: 5-15 min
- Units: 2 Units
- Approx. dimensions: Ø5,2 x 13,2 cm
- Packaging and manual in 24 languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Slovenian, Greek, Czech, Bulgarian, Croatian, Slovakian, Estonian, Russian and Latvian