Museums tour: Prado Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Visit Spain's artistic treasures in two of the world's most important museums. Tour provided by City Secreto.
- Time: 10:00—12:00
- Meeting Point: Goya Statue
- Day: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
What will you discover?
Join our art tour and visit two of the world's most important museums, featuring the finest works of art by the world's most renowned artists: Velázquez, Goya, Rubens, Raphael, Salvador Dalí, Titian, Joan Miró and Pablo Picasso.
The tour will begin at the Prado Museum, which is known as the world's finest classical art museum, with thousands of works of art in changing exhibitions.
Among the variety of exhibition halls, we will glimpse in the paintings' collections of the kings of Spain, which reflect their artistic taste throughout history and the political circumstances that led to their acquisition.
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• Maximum of 6 travelers
• Learn about the top Spanish artists
• Explore the Museum more on your own after the tour ends
• Meet new people in small group
• Unique experience with amazing local guide
• Learn about the Spanish art and culture
What to bring & important info:
• The Tour Includes Professional guidance, Skip the line Tickets to Prado museum and personal headphones.
• This tour will have a maximum of 6 travelers.
• Wheelchair accessible.
• Passport or ID card for children under 18 or seniors above 65.
• Price per adult: 45€
• Free cancellation up to 24 hours before tour starts.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• Comfortable shoes and lots of good vibes.