Graffiti tour: 2-Hour free walking tour
Join us through Madrid's revitalized neighborhoods and visit the locations of the Spanish street artists "underground" scene. Tour provided by City Secreto.
Free - Tip Based
- Time: 16:00-18:00 (2h)
- Meeting Point: Metro La Latina
- Day: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
What will you discover?
Throughout its history, Madrid has been an inspiration for painters, writers, musicians and sculptors who refer to the city as: “the city of muses".
In order to absorb the art culture of the city, you don't have to go to the museum, you can just wander the alleys, look left and right at the hundreds of graffiti paintings and even the street floor where poems from famous Spanish authors Cervantes to Lorca are engraved.
If you want more than “just another ordinary” tour, join us through Madrid's revitalized neighborhoods and visit the locations of the Spanish street artists "underground" scene.
The first part of the free Graffiti tour takes place in "La Latina" neighborhood where the high scale of the Spanish artists are working. The second part takes place in the colorful “workers” neighborhood "Lavapiés" - a neighborhood where every graffiti wall began as a protest action and turned to be an integral part of its urban environment.
The tour ends at the old Tobacco Factory, “Tabacalera”, which nowadays is an art center with graffiti tunnels and hundreds of young people looking for their next inspiration.
This is a must for anyone visiting the city who truly wants to feel the speed and the rhythm of the city, so we recommend planning it for the beginning of your trip. The tour includes the highlights of the city, as well as its more hidden treasures. We offer a rich experience of both the geography, history and culture of Madrid.
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• 2 hours free guided tour
• Learn about the Spanish underground scene
• Discover Hidden highlights
• Meet new people
• Unique experience with amazing local guide
• Tips for your spare time in the city
What to bring & important info:
• Professional guidance, city map, tips for your spare time and an atmosphere that only Madrid can provide.
• Wheelchair accessible.
• The tour is free, based on tips of your choice.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
• The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• Comfortable shoes.
• bottle of water.