Kings for a day: Royal Palace Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Join us to Exterior & Interior Tour in one of the most magnificent palaces in the world and the largest in Western Europe. Tour provided by City Secreto.
- Time: 10:00—12:30 (2.5h)
- Meeting Point: Monument of Felipe IV
- Day: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
What will you discover?
The official residence of the Spanish royal family is considered one of the most magnificent palaces in the world and the largest in Western Europe. The palace has thousands of rooms and an interesting history as it resides where the Islamic fortress once stood, from the days when the Moor’s ran the city before returning to Christian control.
As part of the Exterior & Interior royal palace tour, we will hear about the king who was suspected of setting fire to the previous building, the statues scattered in the royal plaza, the important events that took place there throughout history and also to discover until what year the royal family officially resided there.
Inside the palace you will feel like a king or queen for a day as we wander through the dozens of rooms adorned with valuable artifacts, embroidered wallpapers, tapestries and hundreds of works of art in the exhibition spaces. If you were wondering what it feels like to have a blue blood, join us on a magical journey and together we will have a glimpse into a life that once millions have dreamed of.
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• Skip the ticket line
• Learn about the figures of the Spanish monarchy
• Explore the palace more on your own after the tour ends
• Meet new people in small group
• Unique experience with amazing local guide
• Exterior & Interior tour
What to bring & important info:
• The Tour Includes Professional guidance, Skip the line Tickets to Royal palace and personal headphones.
• Wheelchair accessible.
• Passport or ID card for children under 18 or seniors above 65.
• Price per adult: 49€ price per child (5—12): 37€.
• Free cancellation up to 24 hours before tour starts.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• Comfortable shoes and lots of good vibes.