Madrid Architecture Tour: Madrid's exquisite highlights
Join us for a fascinating architectural tour where you will hear and visit Madrid's exquisite buildings. Tour provided by City Secreto.
- Time: 11:00—14:00 (3h)
- Meeting Point: Museum of History of Madrid
- Day: Flexible upon special request only
What will you discover?
Madrid is an open museum of exquisite buildings that make it look like a jewelry box as you wander around. Spanish architecture became famous around the world as the country has been a cultural and historical center for centuries and every ruler, religion and dynasty wanted to leave an architectural stamp that would be associated only with them.
Join us for a fascinating architectural tour where you will hear and visit the baroque buildings of the past century, get to know the neoclassical construction brought here by the French, about the modernist who incorporated nature in hard stone and the Islamic Moorish style that remained here after centuries of “Caliphate” rule.
As part of the tour, we will get to know the famous patio, the Spanish balcony, the interior arches, the Roman fountains, the underground tunnels, the roof shingles and statues scattered in the city in which the hidden overpasses the visible.
Spanish architecture is a fascinating story about an empire's capital that chose above all to decorate and leave impressions on its visitors but also give expression to architectural wounds that remained in the city center from dark times in history.
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• Discover Hidden highlights
• Learn about the Spanish Architecture
• visit Madrid’s Architectural Landmarks
• Meet new people in small group
• Unique experience with amazing local guide
• Enter famous architectonic buildings
What to bring & important info:
• The tour Includes Professional guidance, city map, Tips for your spare time and an atmosphere that only Madrid can provide.
• This tour will have a maximum of 8 travelers and minimum of 2.
• Price: 50€.
• Free cancellation up to 24 hours before tour starts.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• Comfortable shoes and lots of good vibes.