Madrid Tapas & markets walking tour: 2.5-Hour experience
Visit Madrid's markets and ignite all senses; sight, hearing & taste. Tour provided by City Secreto.
- Time: 11:00—14:00 (3h)
- Meeting Point: San Isidro Museum
- Day: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
What will you discover?
If you are looking for a local and authentic experience that will stay with you for a long time, our Madrid Market and Tapas Tour is the tour for you.
The Markets and Tapas Tour in Madrid will make you feel like locals for a day.
As part of it, you will visit colorful neighborhoods and markets that you probably would not have reached on your own.
This is a tour that will work on the senses of sight, smell, hearing and most importantly – the sense of taste.
The Markets and Tapas Tour will take place in the southern neighborhoods in the city center of Madrid and as part of it we will visit four special neighborhood markets, each of which has a different character.
During the tour we will hear about the history of the place, the architecture of the markets in Spain and the stories of the stallholders who preserve a family tradition of decades.
A visit to the market without tasting is not a visit, so during The Markets and Tapas Tour in Madrid you will get five special tastings, each of which has an interesting and spicy story behind it.
You will meet the official olives of Madrid, hear about the cold soup of Almodóvar, and smell the flower that symbolizes the young lovers of Madrid.
The Markets and Tapas Tour of Madrid is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get to know the local culinary scene in its day-by-day life.
One that consists of a multicultural, noisy and vibrant population, with a lot of character and most importantly, a mosaic of flavors.
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• Meet new people in small group
• Try a delicious range of tapas from different regions
• Learn about the Spanish cuisine and history
• Visit traditional Tapas restaurants in Madrid
• Unique experience with amazing local guide
• Visiting the hidden gems & treasures that only locals know about
What to bring & important info:
• The tour includes culinary guidance, 5 stops, 5 traditional tapas, and most importantly, a lot of new flavors.
• The tour is also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
• This tour will have a minimum of 4 travelers.
• Wheelchair accessible.
• Price: 35€.
• Free cancellation up to 24 hours before tour starts.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
• The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).