"Money Heist" & Retiro Park: 3-Hour walking tour
Experiential tour that combines important historical sites with touches and stories from the series “La Casa de Papel”. Tour provided by City Secreto.
- Time: 11:00—14:00 (3h)
- Meeting Point: Plaza del Callao
- Day: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
What will you discover?
In recent years, Madrid has become a superpower of international television productions, the most famous being – “La Casa de Papel” or so called "Money Heist". The five-season series has unveiled the beauty of Madrid as well as some of the hidden secrets behind the impressive government buildings.
Our Madrid professor will take you on an experiential tour that combines important historical sites with touches and stories from the series that has entered the hearts of millions worldwide.
The tour will include explanations of the impressive buildings that glorify central Madrid, the famous fountains that adorn it, march on the classic Prado Boulevard and will end at Retiro Park which is considered one of Europe's most beloved treasures.
The tour is for people who want to get to know Madrid in a unique and experiential way and you can participate even if you have not watched the series, although we are sure that when you return from your vacation you will sit in front of the screen and miss Madrid.
What to bring & important info:
• Professional guidance, city map, tips for your spare time and an atmosphere that only Madrid can provide.
• Wheelchair accessible.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
• The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• Comfortable shoes.
• bottle of water.