Night-life tour: 4 drinks, tapas and a party experience
Experience Underground Madrid and drink fine alcohol in the city that never sleeps. Tour provided by City Secreto.
- Time: 21:00-00:00 (3h)
- Meeting Point: Plaza del Callao
- Day: Thursday, Friday, Saturday
What will you discover?
Madrid at night and Madrid during the day are two absolutely different cities!
North of the city's central avenue there are two vibrant and revolutionary neighborhoods populated by young bohemians, hipsters, clubbers and tourists.
First you have Chueca, which is the most revolutionary neighbourhood when it comes to LGBTQ life, and its neighbor Malasaña, which has a much longer history, considering it was named after a girl who participated in the revolt against the French at the beginning of the 19th century.
While Chueca became the center of nightlife and shopping, Malasania retained many of its distinctive and artistic roots in every corner through graffiti and paintings throughout the entire neighborhood. Both neighborhoods served as filiming spots for Pedro Almodovar's films and they are in fact even more colorful and bold in real life.
We will expose you to the city's underground stories, drink fine alcohol paired with tapas and hear about the liberation movement “La movida Madrilena”. This movement has liberated the city and is nowadays known as the city of life, liberty, and all things “forbidden.”
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• Meet new people in small group
• Enjoy a 4 alcoholic local drinks with tapas aside
• Experience the excitement of Madrid at night
• Discover Hidden highlights
• Unique experience with cool local guide
• Visit 4 great traditional Bars and dance clubs in Madrid
What to bring & important info:
• The tour Includes a guided tour, 4 alcoholic drinks, entrance to dance bar party, local tapas and an atmosphere that only Madrid can provide.
• Minimum age is 18 years for joining the tour.
• This tour will have a maximum of 10 travelers and minimum of 4.
• Price per adult: 55€.
• Free cancellation up to 24 hours before tour starts.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• Comfortable shoes and lots of good vibes.
• Passport or ID card.