Patisserie tour 2-Hour Gourmet experience for Dessert lovers
If you are a sweet lover we invite you to join us in Madrid's most mythological bakeries and Patisseries. Tour provided by City Secreto.
- Time: 11:00—13:00 (2h)
- Meeting Point: Plaza of Isabel II
- Day: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
What will you discover?
Dozens of bakeries and Patisseries are located in the Old City of Madrid, which hide their stories behind the counter and baking ovens. If you are a sweet lover and looking for a special way to get to know the city, we invite you to join us in Madrid's most mythological businesses that specialize in the production of marzipan, mini-pastry, breads and other fine desserts, each with its own story and history.
As part of the tour, we will discover which cake received the “Order of Knights badge”, which bakery was built by the Queen's order, what is the origin of the famous churros that had conquered the world and what secret candies were given to the King's secret lover.
Each story will spark your imagination and leave you with a sweet taste in your mouth.
In every business we visit we will hear about the design, serving style and unique recipes of the pastry chef and the owner that will make you embrace the Spanish saying in sweet "The taste overcomes the aesthetic".
The tour includes explanations of the preparation processes and of course tastings in the famous cafes, patisseries and churro cafes in the city.
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• Meet new people in small group
• Learn about the Spanish local desserts
• enjoy a local coffee
• visit 4 great traditional Patisseries in Madrid
• Unique experience with amazing local guide
• Try a delicious range of sweets from different regions
What to bring & important info:
• The tour includes culinary guidance, 4 stops, 4 authentic Spanish sweets, 1 coffee or tea, and most importantly, a lot of joy.
• This tour will have a maximum of 8 travelers and minimum of 4.
• Wheelchair accessible.
• Price: 50€.
• Free cancellation up to 24 hours before tour starts.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
• The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).