The Santiago Bernabeu Legend Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
What will you discover?
When you say Madrid - you say Real Madrid!
Whether you are a sports fan or not, our sports tour of the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium with over eighty-one thousand seats is an experience for everyone.
Real Madrid is considered to be one of the most successful teams in Europe. The club has won the Champions League 13 times, more than any other club on the continent and since its inception in 1902, the team has won the Spanish league championship 33 times, more than any other team.
The White Club has about 300 fan clubs in five continents, a TV channel and a chain of stores and brands that have made the club Spain's best ambassador. As part of the tour you will be able to touch the lawn, watch dozens of trophies and hear about the world's most important football legends.
- Time: 10:00—12:30 (2.5h)
- Meeting Point: Santiago Bernabéu stadium
- Day: Flexible upon special request only
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• Maximum of 10 travelers
• Learn about the top Spanish artists
• Explore the Museum more on your own after the tour ends
• Meet new people in small group
• Unique experience with amazing local guide
• Learn about the Spanish sport and culture
What to bring & important info:
• Professional guidance, Skip the line Tickets to Real Madrid museum and personal headphones.
• This tour has a maximum of 10 travelers and minimum of 4.
• Price: 50€.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
• The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• Comfortable shoes and lots of good vibes.
• Passport or ID card for children under 18 or seniors above 65.