The Secrets of the LGBTQ community: 4 drinks, tapas and a party
Join Our LGBTQ nightlife tour in the colorful Chueca neighborhood accompanied by fine alcoholic drinks. Tour provided by City Secreto.
- Time: 21:00—00:00 (3h)
- Meeting Point: Plaza del Callao
- Day: Flexible upon special request only
What will you discover?
Madrid is the Pride Capital of Europe and is considered by many as the LGBTQ Capital of the World. Each year, one the largest & most colorful parades on continent takes place in this city, and the liberalism that characterizes Madrid can be seen on every street corner.
From same-sex traffic lights, to rainbow flags that flutter peacefully in front of churches, reflective of the fact that there is a peaceful coexistence of traditionalism and liberalism.
Our LGBTQ tour will be conducted by an attractive local guide during the night in the colorful Chueca neighborhood which is also known as Madrid´s LGBTQ neighborhood.
The tour, which will be accompanied by fine alcoholic drinks, will reveal to you all the city's underground stories while visiting places that have become local legends as they have given the courage to millions to be who they are.
As part of the tour, we will visit the mythological bars of the community, drink fine alcohol, stop at a church that carved on its flag the equality principal and see where Madrid's Pride protest movement began.
Get ready to know all the hidden places, just below your feet, when the city goes to sleep. Also, you will get some tips about where to spend the rest of your visit.
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• Learn about the events that shaped this local gay community
• Unique experience with cool gay local guide
• Meet new people from LGTBQ world community
• Visit 4 secret gay Bars in Madrid
• Enjoy 4 alcoholic drinks with tapas aside
• Experience the excitement of queer Madrid at night
What to bring & important info:
• The tour Includes a guided tour, 3 alcoholic drinks, special dessert, entrance to a dance bar party, local tapas and queer atmosphere that only Chueca can provide.
• Minimum age is 18 years for joining the tour.
• Price per adult: 80€.
• Free cancellation up to 24 hours before tour starts.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
• The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• Comfortable shoes and lots of good vibes.
• Passport or ID card.