VIP Culinary tour: 3-Hour Gourmet experience for foodies
The best way to get to know the true authentic Madrid is through your stomach. Tour provided by City Secreto.
- Time: 18:00—21:00 (3h)
- Meeting Point: Plaza of Isabel II
- Day: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
What will you discover?
The best way to get to know the true authentic nature of Madrid is through your stomach.
From traditional dishes that millennials will never give up on, to a whole range of different variations of international cuisine, originating from the city´s immigrant community who have come from all over the world. Eating at a Tapas restaurants in Madrid is an enjoyable experience in itself.
The city streets are full with tables and people for whom eating is more of a social gathering than a culinary experience. They enjoy watching the city life and the people walking around it for hours.
As part of the culinary tour of Madrid, you will be learn about the traditional culinary customs of various provinces throughout Spain.
You also visit family taverns and tapas bars where you will be able to taste a wide range of diverse dishes, enjoy fine alcoholic beverages, as well getting to know the chefs and people who have made Madrid the culinary capital of Spain.
Whether you are a foodie or someone who doesn´t really understand what all the fuss is about, we invite you to taste & enjoy a truly authentic gastronomic experience, with a local tour guide well-versed in Spanish cuisine. Once thing´s for sure, you will definitely not leave hungry!
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• Enjoy 4 alcoholic local drinks
• Unique experience with amazing local guide
• Dine in 5 great traditional Tapas restaurants in Madrid
• Meet new people in small group
• Try a delicious range of tapas from different regions
• Learn about the Spanish cuisine
What to bring & important info:
• Culinary guidance, 5 stops, 9 authentic Spanish dishes, 4 alcoholic drinks, and most importantly, a lot of joy.
• The tour is also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
• This tour will have a maximum of 10 travelers and minimum of 4.
• Minimum age is 18 years for tasting the alcoholic drinks.
• Wheelchair accessible.
• Price per adult: 80€; price per child (5—12): 62€.
• Free cancellation up to 24 hours before tour starts.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
• The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).